Christmas Quotes for Cards: If what you are looking for is to impress with a good sentence in your Merry Christmas cards, I will help you and I will give some Merry Christmas Quotes that will reach the heart of the recipient. These are Christmas Quotes for cards.
Christmas Quotes for Cards to Put on Cards
- The Christmas Eve night song envelops us like a blanket, but not only does it warm the body, it also heats the heart and fills it with a melody that will last forever. (Bess Strrter Aldrich)
- Bless Lord this Christmas 2019, with the tranquility of the mind; Teach us to be patient and always be kind. (Helen Steiner Rice)
- Let anything else be lost over the years, but let’s keep Christmas like that brilliant thing; Even if doubts assail us, or fears assail us, the day will come to remind us of its moving significance in our hearts. That will make us return our faith as children again. (Grace Noll Corwell)
- A small smile, a word of encouragement, a bit of love for someone close to you, a gift to someone we cherish, wish for the best the year that comes, this makes a happy Christmas. (John Greenleaf Whittier)
- Remember that the heart of Christmas is a generous heart, an open heart that thinks first of all. The birth of Jesus is presented as one of the most important events in history, because it means giving a sick world the healing medicine of love that has converted all kinds of hearts for more than two thousand years. (George Mathew Adams)
- May this Christmas season be full of happiness in everything you do, and you can continue to enjoy this joy throughout the year. (Unknown author)
- May the meaning of Christmas be deeper, the strongest friendships, your brightest hopes next year. Merry Christmas! (Unknown author)
Christmas Quotes for Cards 2019
- “May This Christmas Bring About A Pleasant Change In Your Life,
May My Wishes Find You With A Smile On Your Face,
I Wish You The Best In Life This Christmas,
Merry Christmas To You And Your Loved Ones.”
- “One Can Never Have Enough Socks,” Said Dumbledore,
Another Christmas Has Come And Gone And,
I Didn’t Get A Single Pair. People Will Insist On Giving Me Books.”
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” —Edna Ferber”May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” – Shirley Temple
- “Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind.” – Mary Ellen Chase
- “I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
- “My Idea Of Christmas, Whether Old-Fashioned Or Modern,
Is Very Simple: Loving Others. Come To Think Of It,
Why Do We Have To Wait For Christmas To Do That?”
- “Christmas Is Not A Time Nor A Season,
But A State Of Mind, To Cherish Peace And Goodwill,
To Be Plenteous In Mercy, Is To Have The Real Spirit Of Christmas.”
- “Maybe Christmas, The Grinch Thought,
Doesn’t Come From A Store.”
- “Every Year We Celebrate The Holy Season Of Advent, O God,
Every Year We Pray Those Beautiful Prayers Of Longing And Waiting,
And Sing Those Lovely Songs Of Hope And Promise.”
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.” – Bing Crosby
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” – Phyllis Diller
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day / Their old familiar carols play / And wild and sweet, the words repeat / Of peace on earth, good-will to men.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow”At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
- “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” – Harlan Miller
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
- “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” — Washington Irving
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” — Burton Hills
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” – Bob Hope
Top Christmas Quotes for Cards
- Christmas Fun is not a moment or a season, but a state of mind. To value peace and generosity and to have mercy is to understand the true meaning of Christmas. (Calvin Coolidge)
- Maybe the best Christmas ornament is a great smile.
If you do not know what to give to your loved ones at Christmas, give them your love.
- Blessed is the date that unites the whole world in a conspiracy of love. (Hamilton Wright Mabi )
There is no ideal Christmas, only Christmas that you decide to create as a reflection of your values, desires, wishes and traditions. (Bill McKibben)
- What is christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, the value of the present and the hope of the future. It is the most sincere desire that each cup be overflowing with rich and eternal blessings, and that each path leads to peace. (Agnes M. Pharo)
- Happy, merry Christmas, which makes us remember the illusions of our childhood, remind grandfather of the joys of his youth, and transport the traveler to his fireplace and his sweet home! (Charles Dickens)
- When this Christmas festival date arrives, we all like to give things to our friends and family. It is very good to attach a nice phrase about the date with the gift. So you do not run out of ideas, let’s share some of the best Merry Christmas Messages.
- The tame hearts understand Christmas beyond words.
- The birth of Jesus marked the hope in the whole world, let Christmas wrap you in LOVE.
- Even if other things are lost over the years, let’s keep Christmas bright, let’s go back to our childhood faith.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart and I will try to keep it throughout the year.
- Christmas is not a moment or a season, but a state of mind. To value peace and generosity and to have mercy is to understand the true meaning of Christmas.
- Better than all the gifts under the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family.
- If my smile serves as an ornament at Christmas, count on it, if my hand is of help you have both, if my heart brings you happiness it is all yours. Merry Christmas 2019!
You Must Check from Previous
- Christmas Cards Ideas 2019
- DIY Christmas Cards
- Merry Christmas Messages
- Merry Christmas Poems 2019
- Christmas History
- Merry Christmas Images
- Merry Christmas Postcards
- Funny Christmas Quotes
- Funny Christmas Memes