How to Make Easy Paper Snowflakes: Basic technique for cutting and making paper snowflakes and also ideas for decorating with snowflakes. A very easy craft you can do for Christmas are the paper snowflakes. They are a very economical, fun and beautiful solution for the decoration of our house.
How to Make Easy Paper Snowflakes
Material needed to make paper snowflakes:
- Papers (white, colored) square shape
- Pencil (optional)
How to make paper snowflake step by step:
Basic folding of paper
- Fold the paper in half and form a triangle
- Re-fold the paper and form another smaller triangle
- Fold one of the sides to the middle and do the same with the other side has to be shaped like an ice cream cone but with two peaks on top
- Cut the peaks so that a kind of paper cone remains
- Now you have one of the basic forms of paper folding. From here it begins to cut to give it form from the straight bases.