Christmas Quotes 2019:- Christmas 2019 is coming in few days after. On the Merry Christmas day Christian people are very happy. The day of Christmas is celebrated as birth of Jesus Christ on 25th of December in most of countries world-wide. Merry Christmas Quotes are the special set of words which are used to describe the feeling and happiness for Christmas day. Here we are giving list of latest Merry Christmas Quotes for upcoming Merry Christmas Latest Quotes 2019.
Best Christmas Quotes 2019:-
Merry Christmas 2019 Quotes are shared with relatives and friends in whole Merry Christmas week. You can download Christmas Quotes 2019 from this page.
- “May This Christmas Bring About A Pleasant Change In Your Life,
May My Wishes Find You With A Smile On Your Face,
I Wish You The Best In Life This Christmas,
Merry Christmas To You And Your Loved Ones.”
- “One Can Never Have Enough Socks,” Said Dumbledore,
Another Christmas Has Come And Gone And,
I Didn’t Get A Single Pair. People Will Insist On Giving Me Books.”
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” —Edna Ferber”May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” – Shirley Temple
“Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind.” – Mary Ellen Chase
- “I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” – Bob Hope
Christmas 2019 Quotes:-
When this festive date arrives, we all like to give things to our friends and family. It is very good to attach a nice phrase about the date with the gift. So you do not run out of ideas, let’s share some of the best Christmas Quotes:
- “My Idea Of Christmas, Whether Old-Fashioned Or Modern,
Is Very Simple: Loving Others. Come To Think Of It,
Why Do We Have To Wait For Christmas To Do That?”
- “Christmas Is Not A Time Nor A Season,
But A State Of Mind, To Cherish Peace And Goodwill,
To Be Plenteous In Mercy, Is To Have The Real Spirit Of Christmas.”
- “Maybe Christmas, The Grinch Thought,
Doesn’t Come From A Store.”
- “Every Year We Celebrate The Holy Season Of Advent, O God,
Every Year We Pray Those Beautiful Prayers Of Longing And Waiting,
And Sing Those Lovely Songs Of Hope And Promise.”
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.” – Bing Crosby
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
“Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” – Margaret Thatcher
“Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” – Phyllis Diller
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day / Their old familiar carols play / And wild and sweet, the words repeat / Of peace on earth, good-will to men.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow”At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
“I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” – Harlan Miller
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
- “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” — Washington Irving
“The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” — Burton Hills
Merry Christmas 2019 Quotes:-
Here we are providing you Latest Christmas quotes 2019 in different-different manner. From here you can copy the quotes, Quotes with images and send to your friends via facebook, whatsapp, texting and so on. Christmas is the festival which is celebrated in the whole world.
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” — Alexander Smith
- “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action.” – Dale Evans
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Will Ferrell, Elf
- “Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” – Theodor Seuss Geisel, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- “Love the giver more than the gift.” – Brigham Young
- “I Love Christmas,
Not Just Because Of The Presents But,
Because Of All The Decorations And,
Lights And The Warmth Of The Season.”
- “I Am Dreaming Of White Christmas,
With Every Christmas Card I Write,
May Your Days Be Merry And Bright,
And May All Your Christmases Be White.”
- “To Your Enemy, Forgiveness,
To An Opponent, Tolerance,
To A Friend, Your Heart. To A Customer, Service,
To All, Charity. To Every Child,
A Good Example. To Yourself, Respect.”
Merry Christmas Quotes Wishes 2019:-
Some Christmas Quotes. They are Quotes and Christmas appointments to congratulate, to think and to celebrate the Christmas holidays – MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Until one does not feel the true joy of Christmas , it does not exist. Everything else is appearance, many adornments. Because it’s not the ornaments, it’s not the snow. It is not the tree, nor the chimney. Christmas is the warmth that returns to the hearts of people, the generosity of sharing it with others and the hope of moving forward.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart and I will try to keep it throughout the year. (Charles Dickens)
- I wish we could put the spirit of Christmas in jugs and open a jar every month of the year. (Harlan Miller)
- “May All The Sweet Magic Of Christmas Conspire,
To Gladden Your Hearts And Fill Every Desire.”
- “No Matter How Much Falls On Us,
We Keep Plowing Ahead,
That’s The Only Way To Keep The Roads Clear.”
- “Christmas Is Not A Time Nor A Season,
But A State Of Mind. To Cherish Peace And Goodwill,
To Be Plenteous In Mercy,
Is To Have The Real Spirit Of Christmas.”
- “On A Busy Day Twenty-Two Thousand People,
Come To Visit Santa, And I Was Told That,
It Is An Elf’s Lot To Remain Merry In The Face Of Torment,
I Promised To Keep That In Mind.”
- At Christmas the Birth of Christ is celebrated and the New Year is the birth of a new hope. Happy Holidays!
- May Christmas return to you the illusions of childhood, the pleasures of youth and the tranquility of home. Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas be bright, bring joy, love and light a New Year full of light and hope.
- May this year’s achievements be only the seeds to be planted and harvested with great success in the years to come. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
- Suggestions of gifts for this Christmas:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
For an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
For a customer, the service.
To all, charity.
For each child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
Happy Merry Christmas 2019 Quotes:-
Quotes to Wish Merry Christmas are show the respect and zeal of the Christmas before and after Christmas also. You can share these Merry Christmas beautiful Quotes on the social network with your Social network friend as well as via mobile SMS and various social networking mobile applications such as Merry Christmas Quotes on WhatsApp, Merry Christmas Quotes for Facebook Status and other. Wish you a very happy merry Christmas 2019. Send the Christmas wishes through Quotes of Santa Clause.
- Christmas is not a moment or a season, but a state of mind. To value peace and generosity and to have mercy is to understand the true meaning of Christmas. (Calvin Coolidge)
- Maybe the best Christmas ornament is a great smile.
- If you do not know what to give to your loved ones at Christmas, give them your love.
- Blessed is the date that unites the whole world in a conspiracy of love. (Hamilton Wright Mabi )
- There is no ideal Christmas, only Christmas that you decide to create as a reflection of your values, desires, wishes and traditions. (Bill McKibben)
- What is christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, the value of the present and the hope of the future. It is the most sincere desire that each cup be overflowing with rich and eternal blessings, and that each path leads to peace. (Agnes M. Pharo)
- Happy, merry Christmas, which makes us remember the illusions of our childhood, remind grandfather of the joys of his youth, and transport the traveler to his fireplace and his sweet home! (Charles Dickens)
- When this festive date arrives, we all like to give things to our friends and family. It is very good to attach a nice phrase about the date with the gift. So you do not run out of ideas, let’s share some of the best Christmas Quotes:
- The tame hearts understand Christmas beyond words.
- The birth of Jesus marked the hope in the whole world, let Christmas wrap you in LOVE.
- Even if other things are lost over the years, let’s keep Christmas bright, let’s go back to our childhood faith.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart and I will try to keep it throughout the year.
- Christmas is not a moment or a season, but a state of mind. To value peace and generosity and to have mercy is to understand the true meaning of Christmas.
- Better than all the gifts under the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family.
- If my smile serves as an ornament at Christmas, count on it, if my hand is of help you have both, if my heart brings you happiness it is all yours. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Quotes for Christmas
The Christmas season is the favorite of all children . And the favorite of all the adults during the childhood of each one. At these parties we will be reunited with our family, see the more distant cousins, and also have vacations at school. What’s better than not studying? The Christmas holidays also brings with it the month where more gift will be received. Santa Claus and the 3 wise men come on the way. For children and not so children, Christmas is the best time of the year.
- Sometimes we need a small spark of magic to recreate our existence, Christmas is that spark.
- Blessed is the date that unites the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- Sometimes someone comes into your life and you know right away that you were born to be there … that’s why I’m so happy this Christmas.
- For Christmas, leave reason aside because even if you are cold, there will always be someone who will give you warmth.
- This Christmas with my family, I will miss your smile, your joy and your companionship. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is a time of love and solidarity; it can lift the soul of the poorest and sadden the rich.
- If you want one year of prosperity, plant wheat. If you want ten years of prosperity, plant fruit trees. If you want a life of prosperity, plant friends. I wish you to grow many friends this coming year. Merry Christmas.
- If you wander the world looking for the spirit of Christmas, you will not see it. Christmas is seen with the heart.
During Christmas there are millions of postcards that are sent around the world. All of them are accompanied by congratulations, Christmas messages , and messages that we wish the best for next year. And is that at these dates, not only dismissed the year, but also enter a new year where it is expected to improve the failures of the previous, and that is even better, if possible.
To wish the best, we usually pull the most popular Quotes. “Happy new years” or “Merry Christmas” are two Quotes that are pronounced during all the holidays, and even days after finishing this holiday period. From we want you to be original, different from the rest, that’s why we propose new ways to congratulate Christmas.
If you have to write a postcard, do not write the typical phrase that accompanies each postcard that is traveling around the world in this holiday. Use your gift of the word, that hidden gift of creating new Merry Christmas Quotes 2019, and if you do not have it or you do not find it, do not worry, we help you create it or strengthen it so that each year, all your friends can wait for your Christmas postcard.
- A nougat is enough for Christmas, but your friendship feeds me for life. Thanks for giving me your friendship and for you to spend a Merry Christmas!
- That in these holidays the magic is your best suit, your smile the best gift, your eyes the best destiny and your happiness my best wish.
- What unites hearts and minds? The magic of Christmas! I wish you a wonderful Christmas.
- I wish you as much health as drops have the rain, as much love as rays of light have the sun and as much luck as sand has the desert.
- That each day of your life can be full of happiness, that each week is very special, that each month your wishes come true and that each year you can reap many successes. Congratulations on this Christmas!
- Our best wishes for peace and love for this Christmas, for my brothers, cousins, aunts, brothers-in-law, nephews, friends for each one of you, many blessings on this special date of the family. With all our usual affection ...!
- Dear friend, we wish you a Merry Christmas, many blessings for you and that the New Year will be full of beautiful surprises and prosperity with all our usual affection.
- For all my family and friends I wish you a happy Christmas with love and serenity in your homes that God will fill you with many blessings.
- That in these holidays the magic is your best suit, your smile the best gift, your eyes the best destiny, and your happiness my best wish.
- Christmas is not a moment or a season, but a state of mind. To value peace and generosity is to understand the true meaning of Christmas.
The Christmas Quotes you can find on this website range from short Quotes , you also have Funny Christmas Quotes or beautiful Quotes. All the Quotes are perfect to wish happy holidays and the entrance of a new year. You also have Christmas Quotes for children, so they can write them themselves, or to wish the little ones a good start to the year.
Remember, when you sit down to write the Christmas messages for this year. Choose the best phrase for each moment and surprise your recipients with different, unique and original messages.